Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Color Crisis



Ahhh! Why do I always do this? After I spent hours embroidering these pillow cases, I decided that the gold floss just doesn't work. I had doubts at the beginning, but for some reason did not listen to them. Why?!

So, I think I have to rip out all the gold and replace it. I'm thinking ice blue (like the pearl). It seems rather obvious now, these are going on a blue couch, I don't know why I thought gold. What do you think? This is how it would look (yay Gimp)

3 comments:

Tally O said...

Hi! It's Tally from last night. Your blog is GREAT! I love your Christmas card (whoa - lots of work!) and I vote for keeping the gold on the dragon, but changing to the blue for the jellyfish lookin' thing. Either way, it's beautiful!

Jodie said...

I think the gold looks great but than again so does the blue... Maybe you could do one of each for your couch??

Jodie

jancola said...

Hmm, that's interesting. I haven't actually done the second one. Maybe I could do that one in the blue and see how they look together. It may seem less daunting taken in parts...