Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pity Party



So. After more than four years, I am no longer working for Sony. Of course I haven't actually been "working" for Sony for months, but now, they are no longer going to pay me.

It's actually really good to be free, it's good to be motivated now to get a new, better job, one where I actually do something. But still. I can't really say that getting The Call was particularly fun, nor was meeting with the hatchet man the highlight of my day. Yeah.

/pity party

The bug is unrelated, just a cool picture I took on Monday. I like macros. And extreme looking bugs. Aight. Gotta send out some more resumes...

2 comments:

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

well, I can't wait to see what kind of cool crafts you do with the free time..

good luck with the search!! It's pretty good that you are a superstar already :)

Natty said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! If you're every free on Fridays, hit me up!