Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Check Me Out, I Voted



I love the "I Voted" stickers, and this year was such an amazing election, I wanted to keep mine. So I made it into a magnet.

I used Aleene's Paper Glaze as a poor man's resin (inspired by this Angry Chicken post). I glued the sticker to a piece of cardboard and wrapped it in ribbon. The ribbon didn't go on quite smoothly, and the glaze has some bubbles, but it came out cool enough that my husband wanted me to do his up, too.



You can tell a lot about a person by the magnets on their fridge. Well, if they have magnets on their fridge. I removed the more personal magnets from this photo, like my Save-the-Date magnets and my high school magnet, but here you can still see that I have visited San Francisco, Vegas, Greece, and New York, and I like Corgis and puns about medical marijuana. Oh, and also, I voted.

What's on your fridge?

1 comment:

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

i have lots of trouble with gluing ribbon... d'oh!

Hey! M. Pamplemousse!