Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fluffy Bunny Basket


I think this may be the last of the polar bear fur, finally. I made Charlie an Easter basket that he will surely think is too cute in a couple of years. I mean, seriously, it has a tail.



Don't worry, we won't be giving Charlie any age inappropriate food (e.g., candy). We have a joke about giving Charlie candy; I eat candy, and claim that it's for him. Does this breast milk taste like Cadbury cream eggs Charlie??

This bag is inspired by this bag on Disdressed. She used a pattern from Zakka Sewing; that book had a long wait list at the library, so I just sewed together a few fabric squares and called it a day. I changed the ears a bit also.

2 comments:

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

ahhhh so cute! great job!

i wish i had a penguin friend said...

I just went through almost the whole blog again, you have made some really great stuff! Keep posting!