Monday, April 7, 2008

Flesh Tank! TP Cozy


I've demonstrated a fondness for kitschy cozies, so add this one to the list.

I made this one for a friend who is a huge Narutard Naruto fan. I made it for Christmas but I only got around to photographing it now. It was kind of hurried, so I had to give it to him before I got to photograph it, and also before I was able to, um, buy thread in matching colors. Yeah.

This character's name is Choji. Choji is a kid that everyone underestimates because he is fat and sweet natured, but he is a tough cookie. His main attack is called Flesh Tank in the Hong Kong version I've been watching; he can turn his body into a giant bowling ball and steamroll his foes. I think it is translated as something else in the Cartoon Network version but you get the idea.


So it's his giant bowling ball form that conceals the toilet paper. His body is made out of various scraps from the remnant bin. His hair is made out of the same yarn as the White Mage above. His face, feet, hands, and Leaf village symbol are made out of polymer clay. Have I mentioned how awesome Fimo is?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg this is awesome. my 12 year old is definitely going to want one for his bathroom!