Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas backlog pt 1.... Sock Jareth

I made a lot of presents for Christmas this year, and I got a little craft fatigue. Trying to catch up with them now.



Sock Jareth, the goblin king! Your embroidered eyes can be so cruel. I vowed to stick to my stash as much as possible this year, so this cuddly, underendowed plushie uses my stash of... mismatched socks.



This is the beginning of his body. His arms are made out of the rest of the tan sock, his shirt is white muslin, and his hair and vest are craft felt.



Katie is a big Bowie fan and the toy was a hit. Phew. I finally posted something kinda geeky ;)

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Oh WOW. This is my first visit to your blog and WOW! I just came over from your mention on Craft (the Tardis tissue holder-love it! I'll be linking) and I am SO excited to have found you! Geek crafts are my favorite! I can't wait to sit down with a cup of tea and go through your archives!!!